“A Gem Near Old Main Street”
Review of River City Grill

River City Grill
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Radford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Modern, comfortable restaurant with no music. I had breakfast with several reunion friends and we were actually able to converse. The food and service were stellar.

1  Thank bettyirene

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had breakfast. It was good, but not very warm. My butter was fozen and would not spread or melt on the food. I held it against my coffee cup to partially soften it. My fork was such cheap quality that it bent when I used it. The service was fast and friendly and the food was tasty.

My biggest complaint was the flies. Had several around my table. One sat on the chair back, across from me. I named him Ben. Do something to solve the little problems and this would be a much better place.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The staff was excellent. Don't know the guy's name, but I sat at the bar and ordered a turkey pesto sandwich on Sunday, July 7, 2013. It was very good. He offered me a sample of, I think Skyline Ale?, I liked it and got a glass. The service was prompt, courteous, and the price was good, too. It was just weird being the only customer, but it was Sunday night and it was during a horrific thunderstorm. I would like to try this place again on a sunny day! Good job, guys.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Their breakfast is fantastic, as is the chicken salad, burgers, chicken fingers, epic chicken thingy....you really can't go wrong. I love this place. Friendly service and good value too.

1  Thank ClaytorHokie
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I hate to say this, but I think they should charge more. The food is really good. It's not super exceptionally-tasting, but it's better than most independent American cuisine type restaurants. But their prices are so low for the quantity of food you get.