“A terrible night venue”

Ranked #24 of 56 Restaurants in Radford
Blacksburg, Virginia
“A terrible night venue”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I do not recommend this bar. The drinks are cheap because they hardly put any alcohol in them When I complained about the drink I received, the bartender got defensive and ultimately said something to the owner (who then had me removed from the lounge). Keep in mind, this was simply from, respectfully, complaining about the drink the bartender made. Also, there were not a lot of people in the lounge that night. I'm not terribly familiar with other Radford night venues, but in Blacksburg there are plenty of places (such as PKs, Sharkey's, and TOTS) where you can get better drinks, won't get kicked out for complaining about the drinks, and where there are more people to hang out with.

• Visited November 2012