“Great spot for lunch!”

Cuisines: Korean, Fusion
Description: (703) 640-6351
Description: (703) 640-6351
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were visiting the National Museum of Marine Corps and were looking for a place to eat. We came across reviews for My Deli, but finding out it was on base made us question whether or not we could eat there since we are not military. We stopped an asked the guard at the security gate. He took our information and let us through. (That in itself was kind of exciting since we'd never been on a base before). My Deli was easy to find. The staff was amazingly helpful & friendly. The kids all devoured their grilled cheese and peanut butter & jelly. I had the Mom's Special sub, which was very good. Their bread was phenomenal! My husband had the bulgogi sub, which was very flavorful.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Go here often when I'm in the area and I've never been disappointed. I normally go with the daily special and it's always been excellent. Good selection of deserts as well.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Their daily specials are delightful and yummy-licious: chicken curry rice, bughogi (Korean style marinated ribeye steaks), many more. My husband loves their cheese steak with fried eggs sandwich.It's filled with fresh ingredients and whole lot of sliced ribeye steak (not one if those imitation meat). Their spicy chicken with rice is definitely two thumbs up. Okay, you get the idea that we enjoy their food. Let's review their coffee beverages. Excellent!! I am an avid coffee drinker and have attended coffee tastings (just like wine tastings). The owner at My Deli knows his coffee and espresso beverages. Must tries- simple shot of espresso, Americano, lattes and his shaken ice teas beat those major coffee shop's by far.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I came here for lunch. The place was packed, I was intimidated by the long line. No matter, I was out of there in about 8 min with 3 different orders. The service is out of this world!. The food was better than great. I recommend this place without any reservations.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

At the suggestion of a co-worker who frequents this restaurant, I agreed to something that is hard to cook poorly--chicken curry.

I was blown AWAY!! It had just the right amount of spice and was loaded with flavor. Portion size was huge, too!

The owner and employees were friendly and even recognized my co-worker! It smells delicious when you first walk in the restaurant. I will absolutely be back!

1  Thank pammommy