“Great Spot” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of my deli

my deli
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Quantico
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Fusion
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Description: (703) 640-6351
jacksonville, nc
“Great Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

I came here for lunch. The place was packed, I was intimidated by the long line. No matter, I was out of there in about 8 min with 3 different orders. The service is out of this world!. The food was better than great. I recommend this place without any reservations.

• Visited November 2012

Huntsville, Alabama
“Hidden Gem in Q-Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

At the suggestion of a co-worker who frequents this restaurant, I agreed to something that is hard to cook poorly--chicken curry.

I was blown AWAY!! It had just the right amount of spice and was loaded with flavor. Portion size was huge, too!

The owner and employees were friendly and even recognized my co-worker! It smells delicious when you first walk in the restaurant. I will absolutely be back!

1 Thank pammommy
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bulgogi!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Everything is great as a sandwich or on rice. Family owned and operated in the heart of Quantico. Slammed at lunch, but quick. You will not be disappointed.

Washington D.C.
“My favorite place in Q town for breakfast and lunch. Owner takes great care of his customers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Love the omelettes and French toast for breakfast. The wraps and sandwiches are great for lunch. Wife raves the speciality coffees the owner makes for her.

USA
“Great sandwich!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Came here after visiting the National Marine Corps Museum in Trangle, VA.

Located in the heart of Q-Town (Quantico) on the Marine Corps Base. Street parking, up to 2 hours, is available. They do write tickets so keep the meters full of quarters.

On the advice of a local parking ticket employee we ventured to My Deli. We were told to have the fish sandwich because it was awesome.

Before we walked in we could see the place was well received by the locals and many Marines, so we figured we where in the right place.

While walking in I ran into a Marine that was a former high school student of mine...this is another story altogether but it made my whole year! He told me that the restaurant was great and to try the Buffalo Chicken because it was awesome.

I got a Buffalo Chicken sample from the owner and it was real good but too spicy for my taste, so I settled on a Grilled California Chicken Sandwich. It was a fantastic sandwich that was served with crinkled-cut fries. Great lunch, great spot, great day!

Upon returning to our car we ran into the same local parking ticket employee and thanked him for the heads up. We told him that the sandwiches were great. He asked if I had the fish sandwich, to which I replied "No" due to all the pleasant side events that took place before we entered the establishment. I hold the local parking ticket employee for reuniting me with my former student who is now a US Marine. God Bless! Semper Fi!

• Visited July 2012