“Great experience”

Grandale Vintner's Table
Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Purcellville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Grandale Vintner's Table offers a dynamic local dining experience, including distinctive tasting, dining and wine paring opportunities. The new concept by Executive Chef Author Clark will continue to showcase local, farm-to-fork fare, but with an exciting epicurean twist in an accessible, relaxed setting.
Purcellville, VA
“Great experience”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have been putting off going to this fabulous restaurant for a few years in order to check out other establishments, but glad we did since it gave Grandale time to perfect their craft. The service was great, and the food was excellent, from the salad/appetizer and entree, all the way to dessert. I was surprised that some of the other patrons did not dress a little more appropriately to match what this atmosphere deserves. This is not a jeans and t-shirt place, but not so stuffy that one needs to wear a suit or cocktail dress either. Just somewhere in between. :-)

Virginia
“snobs”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We went there on my birthday weekend, I knew that places would be busy due to the nice weather and leaves turning so we plan to arrive at 130 for lunch. Although there were empty tables we were asked to return in about 45 minutes since we did not have a reservation. We went next door to the winery and came back. When we arrived back the restaurant was even more empty and they asked us if we had a reservation. I said I was here 45 min ago and you asked me to come back. The answer is well they didn't write down your name. I found the person that had asked us to come back in 45 min. and after a few more "words" they finally sat us. As I was eating I saw them turn various parties away that did not have reservations even though the restaurant was empty, Come on this is a place you would only be at for an hour or so-it is not a 7 course meal. I am not sure if this is their norm. I do know on this particular day the restaurant manager was filling in the winery. After this the food was only a little above average nothing to eventful that I haven't already had.

LESSON LEARNED HAVE A RESERVATION TO THIS RINKY DINK PLACE

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank DShowers
dnpinva
“stunning setting, good food”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food is good, but the view is priceless, and the wait staff were entertaining, friendly, and fun. I love this restaurant and will certainly go back. The portions are small. However, the food is tasty. The butternut squash soup was delicious. This restaurant is very relaxing. Limited brunch selection.

• Visited November 2012
Northern VA
“Good Value”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is a great value farm to fork restaurant.

Small Cozy place, food cooked great, dessert was awesome! Great wine selection!

Visited November 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“A Country Gem”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a small country bistro type restaurant with locally grown organic food. Great on Sunday for lunch/brunch. They also have a special dinner with wine pairing the first and third Fridays of the month. Patio dining available and recommended in good weather because the view is very pleasant and relaxing.

• Visited November 2012