“Consistency is their best quality.”

900 Degree Oven Baked Pizza
Ranked #10 of 45 Restaurants in Purcellville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I'll make it short and sweet. The pizza is always fabulous, the calamari is, well, calamari, and their service is always impeccable.

This is our first choice for pizza, every time.

1  Thank Funkybrunky
There are newer reviews for 900 Degree Oven Baked Pizza

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This Was a great little hometown pizza restaurant. We had 2 pizzas and 5 drinks altogether it fed everyone for around 30 dollars. Pizza was really good although it could have had some more toppings. Service was excellent. If you go with small children ask, and you can have your children make your their own pizza. Very friendly, small town, homemade pizza.

1  Thank drewamberh
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My husband and I recently went to 900 Degree Oven Baked Pizza, my husband got a personal pizza and I got the steak and cheese. Both were amazing! The sauce on the pizza was seasoned perfectly and the steak and cheese had a great flavor as well! Everything was wonderful, the only reason that I scored atmosphere as average is because the place is smaller and country music was blasting so it took away from the "Italian" experience.
The server that we had was amazing, she was very attentive and even as the lunch hour got busier, she still made sure to stop by our table to make sure we were still doing ok.

2  Thank foobear4
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I was excited when this opened as I love pizza. It is perfectly adequate, but they are a little too cautious with the seasoning and the crusts are too thick and dough-y for my taste.

1  Thank Susan1958
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We miss a New England Pie and this is right up there.

THIS pizza is THE BEST in the area and worth the drive. Owner is directly from Italy and has his entire family working there, wife, kids, etc. We sat outside with the owner and he embraced us like one of his own---we had a GREAT time. Everything was fresh and tasted unbelievable. He said he even gets his tomatoes directly from Italy---how can you beat that. He even make his own fresh mozzarella.