“Worth the stop” 4 of 5 stars

Haute Dogs & Fries Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: A creative play on an All American Favorite. Haute Dogs & Fries offers a fresh take on the family dining experience, serving the same hot dogs found at Boston’s Fenway Park. However, these aren’t your typical ballpark franks. Each hot dog is served hot off the grill on fresh, New England style buns and dressed with fresh toppings such as caramelized onions, sauerkraut, jalapeño peppers, mangoes, and Lionel’s own homemade Chili recipe. Handcut french fries made from Idaho potatoes and sweet potatoes are a specialty at Haute Dogs & Fries.
Park City, Utah
“Worth the stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I first read about Haute Dog on a vegetarian website and it noted they offer a veggie dog. So when we spent a weekend at a Loudoun County B&B and area we decided to give it a try. My husband lives hotdogs so it was a win/win. I expected the shop to be on the historic downtown area of Purceville, not a strip mall. That concerned me a bit at first. We walked in at lunch time on a Saturday and they weren't too busy. The staff was super friendly and helpful as we had a tough time on deciding how we wanted to dress up our dogs. The fries looked awesome so we both got combos. The atmosphere is nice with canines being the theme. All the customers were families. Our dogs came. The digs are smaller than I expected. But the buns are a hit. The veggie dog was good (which is tough to find). My dog wasn't dressed the way I asked but since we were hurting and I didn't mind what was on it, I didn't correct the mistake. The fires look better than they were but we're still pretty good. I like crispy fries and though these looked crispy they were still a bit limp...super hot but not the crisp they should have been. The milkshake was fantastic. We dropped $20 for two digs, two fries, two drinks and a shake. We will try their Old Towne location next and see if we can get perfection!

1 Thank NikR

Bethesda, MD
“I need this place to open in my neighborhood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

On the way home from Winchester we stopped for lunch. I had the Chicago dog which subbed banana peppers for sport peppers- bravo! My wife had a German brat which she loved. Fries are freshly hand cut and so hot you can hardly eat them. Not greasy and full of flavor. What a great spot. Very friendly staff, too.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank CWnut
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food... but”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

The hot dogs were awesome, but I lost my appetite when I saw the lady spill my sons fries all over the counter, then just scoop them back into his basket. The owner came over and said the counters are clean, but really... Just give us new fries - it doesn't matter if the counter was cleaned a 1/2 hour ago.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Thekd
Cascade, Idaho
“Great Family Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

If you're looking for a great experience eating jazzy hot dog- this is it. Lots of fun and GREAT service. Our family made it part of a halloween outing.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Great food with a very cool atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Haute Dogs and Fries is truly one of a kind. When you first step inside you can see the fashion sense and love of dogs by owners Pam and Lionel. But decorations and canine photos are just the icing on the cake. The food, an eclectic mix of hot dogs and every other type of sausage that exists, is offered in a variety of ways, and ALWAYS cooked to perfection. Try the hand-cut sweet potato fries as a side- they are perfectly done. For a casual lunch or dinner try HD&F - there really is no better food in Purcellville at any price.

1 Thank Artdealer2