“Takes a while....but so worth the wait!”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe Purcellville
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Purcellville
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Eat Better Feel Better.....Great Smoothies along with great food like wraps, sandwiches, salads and Kids food and Kids Smoothies
Reviewed April 11, 2013

After seeing the dentist this was the only meal I could take. Tastes great but pricey and took about 15 minutes just to get 2 smoothies

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten here several times with the family. The choices are more for adults than kids, but my kids have found items they like. The smoothies are always good, and the service has been great with very friendly folks at the counter. The atmosphere is like a coffee shop, so if you like that, you'll love this place. They could use some additional seating for busy times. Not too expensive, so a good value we think.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The smoothies are good, the sandwiches are fine. This is a brand, of course, and we like the brand. I don't know how much good it does, but I like to add vitamin "shots" to the drinks. My personal favorite is peanut paradise.