“Very good latin food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Very good latin food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stop there the other day an I had the enchiladas for dinner and were the best I tried ... The only problem was the server was a little bit slow ... But I defenely come back to the Latin food

Virginia
“Great Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Reminiscent of an old time cafe, White Palace is casual serving up very good Mexican food ( as well some yummy Greek fare, burgers and the like). The service tends to be slow, as some reviewers have noted, and yes, some of the staff do not have strong English speaking skills but everyone I've ever brought to White Palace have enjoyed their meals and have returned for more. Some favorites are: tacos, enchiladas, quesadilla with beef, chicken posole soup and gyros. It's a great lunch option and you can't beat the prices!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Purcellville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2011

Great place to relax and have a drink. Good food. Jose is a great guy, very accommodating and friendly

Visited January 2011
1 Thank liz657
Round Hill, Virginia
“The english is bad, the service is worse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

I have tried the white palace twice, and both times was disappointed. The first time, I went to watch a football game at their bar. Not a single person on their staff understood enough english to know what a football game was: not one. The second time I went, not only was there the language barrier, but the staff was very rude as well. It took at least 10 minutes for the waiter to ask us what we would like to drink, and then he turned and walked away right in the middle of my wife asking him a question. Purcellville has several other restraunts which are much better such as Magnolia at the Mill, just to name one.

4 Thank ddjetsetters
Sterling, Virginia
“Run away, run far away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

My husband and I were traveling through the area on a Saturday and stopped in for lunch. We oredered burgers and soda with the onion ring "appetizer". The soda was all seltzer with improper flavoring. We told the waiter and he saiod they looked fine to him. We didnt bother to complain about any of the other numerous problems with our food, including a hair in my husbands burger. The O'ring were $6 and were less substaintial and less flavorfull than those from a fast food chain. We ended up leaving most of our lunch and paying $30. We were both also sick from the experiance for 2 excrutiating day. Do yourself a favor and go someplace else.

• 2 of 5 stars