“Worth the stop!”
Review of Patsy's

Patsy's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I found Patsy's based on a recommendation from the wedding site we were staying at. I'm so glad I went - the food is down home and the service is friendly. I sent other family members there and they had the same wonderful experience.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stopped here for breakfast and found the staff extremely friendly and accommodating. Service was quick and the restaurant is spotlessly clean. Great value. The first time I've ever seen a fall decorated Xmas tree! They decorate the tree for every season.

1  Thank debby t
Reviewed July 14, 2013

There were only us and another customer at the time so we had no issues with service. I got the hamburger and fries which was great. I heard the other customer compliment the salad and said the spaghetti was good too.

1  Thank LisaE9219
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Met a friend for breakfat last Thursday morning. The location in Providence Forge is great for travelers on Route 60. The casual atmosphere made us feel at home as did the friendly welcome from our waitress. She took our drink order and the coffee came shortly thereafter. The food came a few minutes after we ordered: the eggs were cooked correctly, the biscuit was warm and flaky, the potatoes could have had more seasoning, but the country ham made up for it. The menu is fairly comprehensive and the prices are terrific for the quality and quantity of food they serve. It is worth getting off Exit 214 on Rt 64 towards Providence Forge (then left on Rt 60, about half a mile on the right) to enjoy this restaurant.

1  Thank EdD35613
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stopped here on the way down to Williamsburg, and all of us loved it. We were at Patsy's for breakfast, and my friends & I were all very pleased with the food, and our waitress couldn't have made us feel more at home. The dining room was very clean, and was decorated for Christmas. The breakfast menu offered something for everyone, and each platter was made to order & served piping hot. Prices are reasonable, and I look forward to returning sometime for lunch or dinner.
This is what I hope for when I stop at a diner: great food and friendly service, in a place that appears clean & well-loved. A couple of tables of regular customers indicated that the locals appreciate Patsy's, too, but our waitress made sure we felt right at home as well.
The restaurant is located on Route 60, which is a nice alternative to I-64 if you're traveling between Sandston and Williamsburg.

1  Thank Bill H