“Tasty pulled pork egg rolls!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bobby's BBQ and Country Buffett
Ranked #65 of 189 Restaurants in Portsmouth
vabusa
“Tasty pulled pork egg rolls!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I tried their pulled pork sandwich at the strawberry festival on a whim and it was ridiculously good (mainly due to their spicy vinegar sauce). Ever since I always look for their booth at local festival. I tried the pulled pork egg rolls and I am pretty sure they are the best pulled pork anything I have ever had. It adds just the right amount of crispness and does not get soggy like bread tends to. If you go to the restaurant, make sure you ask for their spicy vinegar sauce (it was not out on the tables when I went).

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best BBQ VA”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

They won the title at ribbtoberfest in Norfolk 2013. Its family owned. I live in virginia beach, and always willing to try my luck through the portsmouth tunnel to go there for some ribs. The waiters are really nice, and service is quick. Food tastes great.If you're in the area, i advise you give this place a try, you won't regret it.

• Visited September 2013