“Pretty Good”

Shek's Chinese Express
Ranked #53 of 192 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I like the food here, because not as greasy as your standard Chinese food restaurant. The staff is friendly and they did deliver to our hotel room too.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I have been eating Shek's for years and haven't found any other Chinese restaurant to compare. They are definitely a takeout restaurant since they only have a few booths inside. They serve large portions at reasonable prices. They are definitely worth a try. Even my husband loves their food and he usually never cares for Chinese. Definitely give them a try, you won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed January 27, 2011

The food here is fantastic! The food reminds me of the old sit down Chinese restaurants that I grew up on, like Moy's if fact some of the recipes are really close. I haven't had anything there yet that wasn't good. and I have tried the whole menu! I just wished it was an eat in restaurant and I don't mean buffet. But they are few and far between anymore. I love it!