“Breakfast brunch”
Review of Brutti's - CLOSED

Brutti's
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mediterranean, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: High Street
Description: Our dining room has a warm, comfortable feeling as well and you can hear jazz here on weekend nights. Breakfast and lunch are served daily and dinner is available six nights a week, so the restaurant serves both business and casual crowds. Our neighborhood bistro offers an upscale menu and delivers great food and friendly surroundings. Outdoor patio, take-out, jazz entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Me & my little one wanted to try somewhere new & I came upon this on TripAdvisor great recommendation. The brunch buffet was a spread glad I brought my appetite. A la carte stations as well & delivered to your table. Overall service was good. You definitely get your monies worth. Definitely recommend trying just once.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

This place was highly recommended by friends and the Bloody Mary Bar sounded appealing. However, the Bloody Mary Bar didn't have all the ingredients of the recipes provided. The brunch buffet was abundant, average, and not worth the price tag.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My wife and I stopped by on a Saturday night for a late dinner around 8pm. There were only a few other other people in the restaurant. The beer tap was broken which was a bummer as I wanted to sample a few of the beers.I got the blackened Rockfish and my wife got the Crab Cakes. Both meals were very good. We both cleaned our plates. I also had a bottle of craft beer called devil something and my wife had the orange crush. Both drinks were very good.

Service was attentive without being irritating and the prices were moderate. Overall I think you will enjoy the attmosphere and food.

I would go back again. I heard the brunch is excellent and would like to try it.

1  Thank rock36662
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husbnad and I decided to go to lunch together after he had been gone for almost three weeks. Since we had been for dinner several times, we thought lunch would be just as good. Boy were we wrong. I ordered the cold plate which should have come with tuna salad, chicken salad, and egg salad, however it came out with two things of chicken salad and two things of tuna salad . Might I also add that neither scoop of any of this tasted the same. When I asked my waitress where my egg salad was she stated the cook said they were out but that he replaced it with some of the other items. She should have come out and given me the option to order something else if I wanted, which I did. I kept the tray anyway and tried to brush that off but then came the next issue.

Secondly, we were told that the unsweet tea we ordered had been used up and that we would have to wait. We waited and shortly after it came out. it was good but not worth the wait.

Last but not least, there was some terrible smell that kept getting up my nose and nearly making me sick. I finally had to tell my husband before I was finished eating that we needed to go a to go box and get the heck out of there before I threw up. I am unsure if I will every return. This experience was so bad, I am not sure it's worth it.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The two times we have eaten here were above average and well worth the experience. The first was a few years ago for our wedding anniversary and the food was outta sight. We pretty much had the place to ourselves due to inclement weather in the area. The last time there was a couple of years ago with some friends for the Sunday brunch. OUTSTANDING!! It was very crowded but still worth it. Which is saying a lot coming from me since I hate crowds. The staff is friendly and pleasant. Good Old Town charm.