“AWEsome”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“AWEsome”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I went with my 4 boys (4 months, 3 yrs, 6 yrs, 7 yrs) and all four children enjoyed themselves. The boys loves the trains and I was impressed by the amazing collection of train cars. It was fun to watch the children operate the ship yard cranes and fish from the boat. The boys also put out fires and drove a bus. My son told me his favorite part was shopping in the market. This was fun for all ages.

I was also impressed with the check in that the staff let you know about the discounts and ask if you would qualify for any. I qualified for the teacher discount (free entry) and the AAA discount which was a few dollars off the other admissions. Thank you for letting me double up on discounts!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 2ndGradeMama

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Kids love it!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to have a membership for because the kids NEVER seem to tire of it. It's got real world exhibits, including a doctors office, grocery store, bus, fire station, pet shop, and some super fun learning exhibits. The only thing I'd want more of is seats for parents while the kids play. $10 admission.

Visited July 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Interesting for all ages”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have taken both my 2 yr old and 5 yr old grandchildren to the museum. They were both thoroughly entertained and learned from the experience of being there. We have annual passes now.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Place for Kids and those who are kids at Heart”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love this place. We held my grandson's birthday party here. Everyone (various ages) had a great time. Interactive and educational!

Visited March 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Children's Museum of Virginia”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This trip is at least a 4 hour trip and is so informative. The information is passed on the kids through many interactive experiences made fun for the kids. I would highly recommend it.

Visited September 2012