All reviews fire pit other guests white dog the main house mathews county chesapeake bay screened in porch gracious hosts bed and breakfast fishing gear thought of everything gourmet breakfast relaxing stay each morning east river beautiful room jacuzzi tub
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I returned for my fourth visit to Tabbs Creek and as always, Lori, Greg & David were warm and welcoming. Each time I visit, there are new improved touches and additions to impress their visitors. Breakfast is always a fun time and no other chef can improve on Greg's talents. Can't wait until my next visit!

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We were very impressed with this wonderfull bed and breakfast. The location is secluded enough, with water access and spectacular views. The grounds are impressive - gardens, fire pit, horseshoe pit, seating to enjoy the view or read. Our room was comfortable and cozy with every detail attended to. Lori, Greg and Dave were the perfect hosts, making you feel welcomed and at home immediately. And the breakfasts - they were just awesome!! We are looking forward to a return trip in the spring, so that we can enjoy the kayaking and bike riding available at this wonderful place. How do I give "The Inn at Tabbs Creek" a six star rating? Eric and Diane

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My wife and I, along with 10 friends rented the entire Inn for three nights and four days and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. The surrounding grounds are beautiful and the location is perfect. The owners are very nice and accommodating with plenty of activities offered if one cares to partake.
Our breakfast meals were absolutely first rate.
When we left it seemed as if we were leaving the family Home-place.
Congratulations to a very nice young couple on establishing a beautiful Bed and Breakfast.
I highly recommend the Inn at Tabbs Creek.

WLS

Room tip: Any room will be to your liking.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were looking for a place close enough to the Williamsburg area, but not your run of the mill hotel--the Inn fit our budget, and exceeded our expectations. The hospitality was above and beyond what we expected. The room was clean, cozy, and very comfortable. The grounds were a wonderful place to wander, or to just experience the outdoors--the sunsets from the dock were amazing. And breakfast--my husband and I were so impressed by our breakfasts, and we did not walk away hungry! I would recommend the Inn to anyone who wants a unique, out of the way, fantastic experience. It is close enough to the Williamsburg area to make that sort of vacation do-able, and yet, we wished we could have simply stayed at the Inn to soak in the beauty of the area. The Inn is perfect for just a break away from the hustle and bustle. The Inn is perfect for something a little romantic. And the Inn is perfect for the more active person. Bottom line: top notch service, top notch food, top notch people! We will most definitely be coming back when we can!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Could not have been more impressed with this B&B. From the moment you arrive you feel like you're at home. Secluded from the normal goings on of everyday life, this hidden treasure affords you the opportunity to do as much or as little you want. Charming little shops and non-franchised restaurants are definitley a must visit while staying here. We had a blast fishing off the dock and enjoying the marine life while the sun was up. The evening social of wine and cheese was a great ice breaker to mingle with the other guests. Once the sun went down the fire pit provided a relaxing way to view the night sky littered stars. The food was incredible and definitely not your run-of-the-mill food. Not only would I recommend this to anyone thinking of staying at a bed and breakfast, I can see us going back again and again.