“Airboat in Virginia......absolutely!”

Chesapeake Bay Adventures
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

An amazing tour, awesome airboat, excellent Captain and tour guide. The ride was exhilarating, the Eco/History information was very interesting. We were very pleased with our choice and will gladly recommend to friends, family and those visiting the area. We took our 11 year old Grandson, he was all smiles, high-fives and knuckle bumps...priceless!

1  Thank John B

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went on the airboat tour and we were both very impressed. We knew it would be fun, but not this fun! I recommend anyone thats thinking about going on an airboat to call and schedule today, you wont regret it!

2  Thank Lawrence S
Reviewed June 28, 2014

★★★★★ Our group from the Virginia Museum of Natural History just had an eco tour on the Chesapeake Bay Adventures' air boat with tour guide Jamie Moore. It was AWESOME! Everyone should experience it - ride of a lifetime! We highly recommend it. One of the last places in the state of Virginia still virtually untouched by human beings and pollution free. The views are breathtaking. Do this!

1  Thank meowmel57
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Loved the ride! I had children and my 93 year old mother so I was a little worried it would work for all. But the kids loved it and so did Mom! Learned some interesting history, saw some wonderful sights and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience!!!

1  Thank Evelyn C
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Capt. Jamie Moore showed my wife and I one of the best times in a long time. Time frame was perfect...not to short and not too long. Capt. Moore not only took us on a very exciting ride, he also shared his knowledge of the Chesapeake Bay and amazing history of the area. With the airboat, we were able to glide across the water, sometimes in only inches of water and giving you the sensation unlike any other type of boat. If you are in the Hampton Roads area, do yourself a favor and give Chesapeake Bay Adventures a call.

1  Thank Nvaking