“Nice view, but food wished it was not there.”
Review of Harvest Restaurant

Harvest Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Pembroke
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Good service, nice employees, I had meat ball (meatloaf) and potatoes, not fully cooked, one piece of bread and the cost of fifteen was not my favorite meal, did not bother to even go in for breakfast.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The burger was awesome. So were the mussels and clams. Other things we ate, some pasta dishes and the BBQ chicken, were only okay at best. As the only restaurant at the top of a mountain resort we were staying at,we were mostly upset by the hours and lack of variety from meal to meal, day to day. It was fine, but to be almost forced to eat there over and over, it became repetitive and hard to find what I was really looking for. Also, if you miss a meal, (Sunday breakfast ended at 9?????) There were no alternatives but vending machine food?

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I can say I was a little skeptical was I first saw the menu, but I quickly changed my mind. All I can say it was one of the best meals for the money. I had a thick cut pork chop with a dried tomato/olive sauce which was out of this world. Also, being at the famous Mountain Lake Lodge made the atmosphere perfect.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great service good food family style meal excellent sides loved the strawberry short cake. Shooting location for Dirty Dancing.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

FYI this review is based on a dining experience only, i haven't stayed at the lodge. Recently took my family here for mother's day brunch and the food was very disappointing. It wasn't really even warm and there was far less than in recent years.

2  Thank Deweysma