“You need to try this place”
Review of Club Car Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Club Car Cafe
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Parksley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 3, 2018

We were in Parksley visiting a cousin and went to the Club Car for lunch. I had a cheeseburger and fries and my wife had the taco salad special. All were excellent! This is a small-town restaurant (think: Mayberry) so don't expect them to have a maitre'd and cloth napkins. It's all about the small-town experience and some good eats. If you are one of those restaurant snobs go someplace else.
We WILL be back every chance we get (Chicken and dumplin's special..) Thanks to the staff and owner for a great place. Be sure to check out the 'dime store' and hardware store down the street too.

Date of visit: May 2018
TimValentine, Owner at Club Car Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Hi David,

We can't thank you enough for this positive review. We are blown away by all the kinds words and greatly appreciate the recommendation!! We're thrilled to learn you enjoyed your meals and are already looking forward to your next visit. See you soon!!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

great place to eat.... food is excellent... I beleive steaks are cooked on grill outside of the restaurant.....

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017

I have to say that if it was not for the recommendation of someone dear to me, I would not have gone back. However, we decided it was close and it was for breakfast so how bad could it be.
The place is dirty and old and looks like everything is about 50 years old in there.
The one coffee mug had an old crack in it that was dark from the stains and another was dirty where you would sip from.
The food was fine, good pancakes, not fluffy but good and filling. The eggs were cooked well and enjoyable.
I think that this would be my last time visiting the Club Car Cafe when I am in the area again.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed February 4, 2017

old fashioned diner type restaurant went out of our way to go there and try it out....spent most of our time being ignored by our waitress who never even introduced herself or gave us her name....she forgot to bring two of items to the table one being an order of french fries and the other being a side of mayo which i asked for when ordering meal...when we brought this to our attention she rolled her eyes and sighed and walked away in a huff..we work hard for our $$ and when we choose to spend it eating out we expect basic service....after delivering the items she forgot she never returned to the table to offer to refill empty drinks or see if meal was ok....very very disappointed do not think this was ok don't plan on returning

Date of visit: February 2017
2  Thank fortesmom2
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

What a Wonderful Surprise! The apps were excellent! Then the Steak is the best on the shore by far! The char was perfection & you won't find that taste anywhere around! Trust Me! You won't! Bravo to the Chef & Kudos to all that make this place stand out from all the rest! I will be back with more friends! I'm really mad I didn't come sooner! Thank You Owners & Management for keeping your food real with Quality, Quantity & Exceptional Pricing! See You Soon & Again & Again!

Date of visit: January 2017