The Ashby Inn is located in a beautiful area of No. VA, and the garden setting made the meals a wonderful experience. We stayed in the "Fan Room", named for the fan shaped window and headboard, also named for the commercial fan in the kitchen below (you'll be up before 7:30a). Dinner was excellent, but service was not attentive. Breakfast was better than Denny's, but just (the omelets are greasy). Pick a different room and breakfast and you'll have a better experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting at a crossroads of both time and location, The Ashby Inn & Restaurant exists as a tenant to history while offering a place for guests to dine and rest amidst the beauty and tranquility of the Virginia countryside. Situated at the cross-section of routes fifty and seventeen in the charming village of Paris, the inn includes ten guest accommodations on three acres of landscaped grounds that provide a view of Paris Mountain, Ashby Gap and Sky Meadows State Park. The restaurant prepares breakfast daily for all inn guests and is open for lunch and dinner Wednesday through Saturday and for brunch and dinner on Sunday. The Ashby serves as a pastoral setting for weddings, special events, and retreats. Guests of the inn find no shortage of activities in the area to fill their time, including antiquing, bird watching, cycling, hiking, reading, shopping, and wine tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your The Ashby Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashby Inn & Restaurant Hotel Paris
- The Ashby Inn And Restaurant