Our small organization met at the Ashby Inn for a three day planning retreat. The experience could not have been better. The innkeepers and all the staff were friendly, helpful, and accommodating, the rooms were clean and nice, and the food was absolutely amazing. Really, really amazing. Every meal was a work of art. We felt like we were in the hands of a master. Even the snacks provided for our work sessions were unbelievable. We could not recommend this place more highly. Go, stay a couple of nights if you can, and even if you can't stay, if you live anywhere in the DC metro area, make a reservation and visit this place for lunch or dinner. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting at a crossroads of both time and location, The Ashby Inn & Restaurant exists as a tenant to history while offering a place for guests to dine and rest amidst the beauty and tranquility of the Virginia countryside. Situated at the cross-section of routes fifty and seventeen in the charming village of Paris, the inn includes ten guest accommodations on three acres of landscaped grounds that provide a view of Paris Mountain, Ashby Gap and Sky Meadows State Park. The restaurant prepares breakfast daily for all inn guests and is open for lunch and dinner Wednesday through Saturday and for brunch and dinner on Sunday. The Ashby serves as a pastoral setting for weddings, special events, and retreats. Guests of the inn find no shortage of activities in the area to fill their time, including antiquing, bird watching, cycling, hiking, reading, shopping, and wine tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Ashby Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashby Inn And Restaurant
- The Ashby Inn & Restaurant Hotel Paris