“yuck”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We tried the take out a second time because we thought it was a quirk that the food was that bad the first time we got it. It was not a quirk. The food is terrible. There are 4 other asian restaurants in the area.

1  Thank Albequerque

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Only place in Palmyra (until recently) to get chinese. Nothing stands but but just as with "american" mexican, the food was good but nothing to rave about. quick service too.

I prefer to order during lunch hours since I can get the exact same food for $3-$4 less. portions are slightly smaller but not by much.

1  Thank TomCat27
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Unfortunately, it's the only Chinese Take Out (that I know of) in the Palmyra area at this time. Food is average. Sometimes, though it's better than other times. Seems the busier they are, the better the food is. Lady up front is sometimes rude and doesn't speak English very well. They've never gotten my order wrong, but I don't always like what I order, whereas I would like it from somewhere else. Everything is either good one trip or bad the next, not consistent. I tend to go there more than I'd like to because I like Chinese food and it's within 2 miles of my home. Otherwise, I'd have to go to Charlottesville. So can't really give it any about 2 circles because of the inconsistency of the food itself, and the people are not very friendly; like they couldn't care less about their customers.

1  Thank Ollymo
Reviewed September 26, 2011

The service is absolutely atrocious! I phoned for over ten minutes with no answer and the workers spoke no English and I had to restate my order for over five minutes. Too bad that this is the only chinese take out in the area. Very unfortunately. I do not recommend.

1  Thank Katherine60814
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Ordered chicken chow mein for $7. Drove to meet a friend in Charlottesville and opened the box only to find what looked like soup with some bits of onions and chicken. Called to say that what I had looked like soup -- no noodles or anything and the woman answering the phone snapped that it was chicken chow mein and then hung up. Have ordered from here before several times before and each time they've been rude. Maybe they don't speak English well (I don't know) but that doesn't give them the right to be rude to paying customers. I also have received very fatty sweet & sour chicken and fatty beef teriyaki in the past. They lost a customer after this.

1  Thank mhinpalmyra