“Nice drive .”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2012

It's always a ride drive to Paint Bank. But I'll be eating elsewhere. Its just to expensive. $14 for a buffalo burger in southwestern Va. I'm pretty sure I can pay that in NYC. My wife had a regular cheeseburger $12. The food is OK the service is just OK and they don't have a paved parking area for bikers any more. I'll pass on the food from now on. Congratulations, you priced me out. I'll spend my buffalo bucks at Buffalo And More in Riner from now on.

2  Thank Earthman66
There are newer reviews for The Swinging Bridge Restaurant

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We have had lunch here many times while out driving in the country. Fun. Great food. Just south of here is a buffalo ranch (yes, they serve buffalo on the menu her) that is fun to drive by. Make sure not to bother the animals though.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I love good mountain trout and was pleased to find it on the menu. I ordered a side of sweet potato fries and salad. The fish was perfectly fried and I was served a large portion of fries. However, there was no tartar sauce for the fish. I then asked for vinegar and the waitress went to the kitchen and brought back white vinegar, instead of malt vinegar for the fish. Dissappointing--no tartar sauce and white vinegar. The dinner was pricey.

1  Thank Arlen M
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is a great little place to visit. I try to go a few times a year and its especially pretty in fall. The food is good but slightly overpriced. The buffalo burger is what I always get. The store is decorated very nicely and the small store upstairs has several different country themed items. The mill in the back is very pretty and a nice location to take pictures.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The food is VERY good! I love the store too. We live a little over an hour away from the swinging bridge but we try to get there as much as we can. Highly recommend!

1  Thank lezzliet