“Great coffee and bran muffins”
Review of Kerikeri Bakehouse

Kerikeri Bakehouse
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Kerikeri
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit to the Kerikeri bakehouse and I especially enjoyed my visit to the lovely town of Kerikeri. Delicious baked items, including rye bread, bran muffins, wraps, pies of all varieties, etc. What was really excellent was they make a great coffee. I'd come back here again and I've recommended to others. It's a cute place and very easy to order what you want.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The food was amazing but to be honest the chick that served me wasn't very nice to me and was rude. I asked a couple of questions and was treated like an idiot. Wasn't too impressed with that

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

There is a wonderful atmosphere in this bakery/cafe and so many delicious baked goods to choose from. A very pleasant place to stop for a coffee in Kerikeri.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I selected this cafe on the basis of the busyness of it compared to other nearby cafes.It has a large selection of good,honest bakery type food.Prices are reasonable.It is clearly a favourite with the locals and I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Great French Toast and Coffee,Heaps of yummy other treats in cabinets.
Homemade breads and pastries.