“Unforgetfull” 5 of 5 bubbles

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Unforgetfull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I woke up yesterday morning in dire need of a massage. All of the places in Kerikeri were either fully booked or not answering the phone. I wasn't in the mood to drive far, but I called Karen anyway and boy am I glad I did! I got the ever so relaxing massage and facial I needed and more - so much more. I walked in looking like 65, feeling like 80 and walked out feeling exactly the way I wanted to feel: relaxed and balanced. I slept last night for the first time in a long time.

Karen may work from home, but she has one of the most professional set ups I have ever seen anyone who works from home put in place. The spa is in a separate, light and airy cottage. I loved the way the stones were arranged on the property; it conjured up memories of Stonehenge ...

When I come back to New Zealand, Karen will be the first person I visit.

Visited April 2013

Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pure luxury”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Wow. I have just come back from an afternoon of pure pampering. Full body scrub and wrap, rejuvenating facial and eye brow tidy. Karen is just amazing. She makes you feel right at home the minute you walk in the door. All the facilities and features of a spa. Pure bliss. I will definitely come back. What a wonderful, peaceful place.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank carowells
Kerikeri, Northland, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have been to a number of Beauty Therapists in Kerikeri since moving to the beautiful Bay of Islands three years ago. I am a rural girl and the setting for Pure is just Devine with the peace and tranquility abound. Karen's pampering is something to really look forward too, you walk away on air....If you want some girlie TLC it's as easy a phone call....and it's worth it :-)

Visited December 2012
1 Thank JustmeAngela
Auckland Region, New Zealand
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience in a place of serenity and beauty at Pure Day Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I just loved the visit to Pure Day Spa. It is a rural retreat, neatly tucked away from the main road of SH1. The views overlooking stone walls and farmland made me relax from the moment I arrived. I liked the personal touch of being greeted at the door where I slipped off my shoes and stepped into cosy slippers. I had a luxury Facial followed by a 60 minute Massage which were both outstanding and well worth it. The products used are fabulous and Karen is an expert at what she does. What a treat! I've been to a lot of Day Spas both in NZ and overseas and Pure Day Spa has set a benchmark that is really exceptional. I highly recommend this service.

Visited November 2012
Kerikeri, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best Day Spa Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I couldn't imagine going anywhere else, i visit Karen as often as possible! I always receive the same friendly service in a beautiful tranquil setting, and after the comfortably relaxing treatment what ever it be facial, waxing, massage, pedicure i walk out feeling a million bucks:-)
If ever in the area and need a bit of "you" time this is the place to be!!!! Highly recommended!!

Visited November 2012