Kauri Park Motel(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$86
Kerikeri Homestead Motel & Apartments(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$94
Woodlands Motel & Conference Venue(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$46
  • Pool
Colonial House Motel(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$80
Wharepuke Subtropical Accommodation(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$75
88 Lodge Luxury Bed and Breakfast(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$149
$95
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$83
Kerikeri Park Lodge(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
Relax a Lodge(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
Avalon Resort(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
All reviewsheated poolmodern homebed and breakfastwonderful hoststwo nightslovely houseset us up for the daythought of everythingb and blovely poolperfect staystayed longerwashing machinebeautiful arealovely placepeaceful locationkeri keri
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I have stayed during a business trip at this bed and breakfast and it was like coming home with the familiy in the evening. Mike and Chris were always ready to help me with any questions. Mike prepares a breakfast of high quality and was always around to help us.

Small problem occured with internet connection but Mike sorted it in few time, great service !

Everything is clean at any time of day, don't know how they do it but is just perfect.

Unfortunately I couldn't make use of the swimming pool because I had a lack of time, but garden and swimming pool look great !

My conclusion : when I go back to Kerikeri, no doubt I go back to Swallows Ridge !

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We stayed 9-10 March. We arrived late but were warmly received. The house is immaculate. Mike and Chris are excellent hosts very friendly and only too happy to do anything to help. Breakfasts are excellent. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We dont normally do B&B on our long haul trips and weve never stayed more than 1 night when weve used B&Bs in the UK. We stayed 2 nights at this stylish place and we should have stayed longer. It was in an ideal, peaceful location with great views. Because of the small number of guest rooms and the spacious award winning design it felt very exclusive. The rooms were of high quality with their own garden doors and private area overlooking the pool and that stunning view. Mike and Chris, the owners, have got it just right.

Room Tip: All good rooms
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Mike and Chris welcomed us to their lovely home and were charming and informative hosts. Our room was large and had wonderful views also spotlessly clean! Breakfast was great.Sorry we didn't have time to spend longer here and would recommend highly. I hope our other B and B stays are as good.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed February 9, 2012

In years of business travel I have never thought to stay at a B&B. I am so glad that Swallows Ridge gave me a first taste of what was an excellent experience. Private, dignified, quiet, very clean, exceptional high quality, and set in surroundings that made me forget that I was in Kerikeri for work! I loved the pukekos that wandered onto the lawn for a look, and when I did wake briefly in the middle of the night it was so quiet I could hear the cattle chewing 50 metres away! As for Mike & Chris, they went above and beyond anything I have ever experienced before in the hospitality industry. I don't know how anyone could stay there and not be completely satisfied with the whole experience. I look forward to staying there again. The only reservation I have is that they have set the bar so high, that if I choose to stay at another B&B in another town then I am going to be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business