Kerikeri Park Lodge(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$86
Kauri Park Motel(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$93
Kerikeri Homestead Motel & Apartments(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

88 Lodge Luxury Bed and Breakfast(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$149
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Stone Store Lodge Accommodation(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$114
$83
Avalon Resort(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$75
Woodlands Motel & Conference Venue(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$46
$38
  • Pool
Relax a Lodge(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$146
$40
Priceline
Colonial House Motel(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
$80
$76
Priceline
All reviewsheated poolmodern homebed and breakfastwonderful hoststwo nightslovely houseset us up for the daythought of everythingb and blovely poolperfect staystayed longerwashing machinebeautiful arealovely placepeaceful locationkeri keri
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We stayed 9-10 March. We arrived late but were warmly received. The house is immaculate. Mike and Chris are excellent hosts very friendly and only too happy to do anything to help. Breakfasts are excellent. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We dont normally do B&B on our long haul trips and weve never stayed more than 1 night when weve used B&Bs in the UK. We stayed 2 nights at this stylish place and we should have stayed longer. It was in an ideal, peaceful location with great views. Because of the small number of guest rooms and the spacious award winning design it felt very exclusive. The rooms were of high quality with their own garden doors and private area overlooking the pool and that stunning view. Mike and Chris, the owners, have got it just right.

Room Tip: All good rooms
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Mike and Chris welcomed us to their lovely home and were charming and informative hosts. Our room was large and had wonderful views also spotlessly clean! Breakfast was great.Sorry we didn't have time to spend longer here and would recommend highly. I hope our other B and B stays are as good.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed February 9, 2012

In years of business travel I have never thought to stay at a B&B. I am so glad that Swallows Ridge gave me a first taste of what was an excellent experience. Private, dignified, quiet, very clean, exceptional high quality, and set in surroundings that made me forget that I was in Kerikeri for work! I loved the pukekos that wandered onto the lawn for a look, and when I did wake briefly in the middle of the night it was so quiet I could hear the cattle chewing 50 metres away! As for Mike & Chris, they went above and beyond anything I have ever experienced before in the hospitality industry. I don't know how anyone could stay there and not be completely satisfied with the whole experience. I look forward to staying there again. The only reservation I have is that they have set the bar so high, that if I choose to stay at another B&B in another town then I am going to be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Swallows Ridge for two nights over Christmas and couldn't have asked for more hospitable hosts. Mike and Chris genuinely seem to enjoy opening their home to others and were very friendly. The rooms were modern and comfortable with all the amenities that you would ever need. Breakfast was high quality and generous. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple