“Hostess with the mostess”

Kerikeri Court Motel
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Kerikeri
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed at the motel for a night whilst travelling through on business. The hostess is extremely helpful and welcoming. The units are comfortable, clean and offer everything needed with a little extra. The motel is in a fantastic central location, ideal to have everything on your doorstep. Breakfast was great quality and fresh... compliments to the chef. I'll certainly be staying here on my monthly business trips. Thank you Kerry & Gary!

Room Tip: Courtyard room is lovely to be able to sit outside in private
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
boimotel09, Owner at Kerikeri Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review Fleur I'm so glad you enjoyed our place. Gary & I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip. Regards Kerry

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The staff here are helpful, nothing is too much trouble and they know the local area. Hotel is very comfortable and the hotel only a short walk from some great café's and restaurants. Free WiFi, clean and tidy rooms.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
boimotel09, Owner at Kerikeri Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

I'm pleased to hear that we were able to play a part in making your unscheduled stay an enjoyable one. It was a pleasure to host you all and we look forward to welcoming you back on your future travels. Regards Kerry

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I got this hotel for two nights while visiting the area. It's a cute, kinda old school hotel. It was clean and comfortable. It's not very modern feeling, but that's OK. It feels very outdated and a little weird... in the bathroom, there is an open area and then a skylight. You can hear the outside noises & neighbors really well in the bathroom. The bathroom has a tiny shower that you have to step up into, which is a little weird. But it was alright. They provide soap and shampoo, but not conditioner. I have found this to be pretty common in NZ. The manager, Carrie, was nice. She seems very hands-on there. She let me check in a little early, which was cool. Only weird thing we found was that when we were out for the day and the room was cleaned, the bed wasn't made, but a lot of our stuff in the kitchen was obviously touched. Probably about $50 of groceries were thrown out (or taken?)... which was odd. We had bananas, chocolates, dried fruit & chips all taken during the cleaning process. So that was annoying!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OpinionExpert
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great little motel right in KeriKeri, walking distance to shops, resturants, super market etc. free wifi in your room, excellent bed, shower, cooking facilities for a one bed motel unit, very clean and tidy, and complimentary bottle of beer in the fridge too!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank colin w
Reviewed February 25, 2013

After being on board a fishing vessel for 7 nights I had 1 night to spend in Keri Keri before heading home. The motel is clean, comfortable and very close to all the shops and cafes. Better than all this however are your hosts Kerry and his wife. Nothing is to much trouble and they will go the extra mile to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Kerry even went as far as driving me to the airport when I had set my alarm wrong, slept in and woke 30 minutes prior to my flight departing! You don't have to doubt any of the positive reviews for this Motel, if your heading to Keri Keri this is the place to rest your head.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MP-Angler
Reviewed January 2, 2013

A friend and I spent a couple of nights at the Kerikeri Court Motel during our trip to the North Island. The hotel is comfortable and nicely furnished. It is in a great location and the host Kerry is fantastic. Upon our arrival she recommended activities and later booked our day trips for us. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Alison7780
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I and a couple of friends had a very pleasant stay at this motel. It has recently been taken over by new owners and is the in the process of being updated and to a very high standard too. It was very clean and well set up for all ones needs and very good value. It is close to everything that Kerikeri has to offer. Kerikeri is a delightful place with an abundance of good resteraunts and cafes.We were going to the theatre which is a beutiful purpsoe built centre just around the corrner from this motel. There are also many other things to see and do in Kerikeri withiin a short distance of the motel, such as the Stone Store and the beautiful Rainbow Falls walk.
I woud stronly reccomend this motel.

Room Tip: Our room was upsatirs near to the road but was quiet and pleasant. It was very light and airy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends