“Tasty calamari a must”
Review of Cafe Medici

Cafe Medici
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Semi formal Bistro café ala carte menu, Children menú available with a daily chef special
“Tasty calamari a must”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Went there for Monday lunch, great food and service. Calamari and beef burger was awesome. The only downer was the place was slightly cold even with the fire going.

• Visited July 2013

Wellington, New Zealand
“I always come here when we're at Martinborough”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great cafe with great service and great food. I had the steak sandwich, I had to put the onion jam aside since I don't get the enthusiasm in New Zealand about onion jam. We didn't have to wait very long for the meals, but still had to wait like 15 mintues, which is fine. I always like sitting out in the back since they got a really nice patio area. I always have a glass of wine with my meals here, might as well since you're in Martinborough!

• Visited May 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
“Good food!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I came in on Wednesday for lunch and we were greeted with smiles. The staff was very friendly and our food was amazing! We had the squid salad and the corn fitters. The food arrived fast, considering they were a little busy. We were very pleased with the atmosphere and how friendly and talkative the waitstaff was. This was our first time here and we will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013
“Full of flavour and heaps of variety on the menu”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stopped in for a late bite after an early movie at Circus, and had the tasting plate to share followed by dessert. Fantastic flavours on the tasting plate, with a really good variety of textures and tastes, and a really good size for two. Nice not to reach for the salt!

Visited June 2013
“Was just a coffee and a scone, but all good”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We grabbed food on the run, but was all good. Saw all the other breakfasts coming out, and were sorely tempted to stay longer!!

Visited May 2013