“Outstanding Dining Destination a Martinborough "Must"”

Circus Cinema, Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 30 Restaurants in Martinborough
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We enjoyed an outstanding evening meal. The staff were friendly and helpful. The menu was contemporary food and pizzas. We went contemporary and were rewarded with great quality food which was well presented and tasted terrific. Portions were very generous and we were glad to have shared 2 entrees between three of us. Best meal experience we had over our weekend in Martinborough.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This meal couldn't be faulted, great flavours, great attention to detail and wonderful service. Simply stunning

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I dined on a Sunday night. Ambiance was peaceful and relaxing. Waitress was friendly and helpful. My girlfriend had the fish. John dory fillets, presentation and taste was good. I had the scotch fillet. My meal was nice too. But, they supposed to serve the steak on a flat plate. It is a bit difficult to eat steak from a bowl. To sum up, we enjoyed in here. Thanks a lot.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and I went to Circus Cinema the night before last for a movie and dinner. Both were excellent - the theatres are very comfortable with a place to set your drink down next to every softly upholstered seat.. The restaurant is quiet and yet family friendly with excellent service and food. The pizzas are favourites among many locals, but we had the vegetarian and Thai Curry mains - both of which were very very good - exactly what were were hoping for.
We'll be back.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We had a fabulous dinner with my 5 year old son and my in laws. The food was spot on, the pork fillet was devine, and succulent and my in-laws eggplant and fish were amazing. We keep going back to this place. The service is relaxed yet attentive and the chef made an effort to come out to check our meals were fine and as always they were superb. You can't beat the cosy fireplace and the sundaes are to die for. Circus is definitely a hidden gem within Martinborough, consistently good service, great food and we were made to feel so welcome and special by the waiting staff that we will definitely go back again.

3  Thank Tim R