Beach Manor Bed and Breakfast Perth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
$124
Indian Ocean Hotel(Scarborough)
$67
$63
Agoda.com
Ramada Vetroblu Scarborough Beach(Perth)(Great Value!)
$125
$113
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Motel(North Beach)
$68
$63
Agoda.com
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$130
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
West Beach Lagoon(Scarborough)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2007

What a wonderful and friendly B & B. I have stayed at Beach Manor numberous times, and keep going back. The staff are warm and very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Beach Manor has a friendly and welcoming embience with views that are to die for. The breakfast is delicious, with numerous choices including hot home-cooked and loads of fresh fruit, breakfast also comes with a smile and good laugh with the staff. Beach Manor is excellent value for money and is highly recommended. We love staying there.

Stayed: May 2007
5  Thank Muka1
Reviewed June 22, 2007

My partner and I booked Beach Manor for 2 nights to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. We had a wonderfully relaxing weekend, and would definately go back at least once more.

All the extra touches like a fresh cooked breakfast in the mornings, coffee/tea/milo and choccies available all day and night, free use of the bar and sound system and our beautifully themed room, made our getaway something special.

My partner (Adam) had decided to organise a surprise for when we checked in. He secretly contacted Erin (our fabulous hostess) and asked to decorate the bed with rose petals, have champagne on ice and a box chocolates waiting for me. Adam had also arranged personally embroidered bath robes to be delivered to Beach Manor as a little gift for the both of us. Erin managed to arrange the room with a petals, champagne, chocolates & bath robes perfectly, making our little getaway so much more memorable.

We thoroughly enjoyed our beautiful anniversary getaway and appreciated all the extra special touches that came with the experience.

Erin is a great host and we liked the family atmosphere she provided :)

Price? Very reasonable, even with the extra welcome package organised as a further expense. Definately more value than it's neighbour Rendezvous!

Will definately come back in the summer to fully appreciate the beach setting.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank yzma
Reviewed June 16, 2007

After spending two days at a chain hotel in Perth, I spent a very enjoyable four days at the Beach Manor. There was no comparison in terms of room quality, the view and friendliness of the staff, Beach Manor wins easily. I stayed in the Shangri La themed room, which was the right one for a business traveler on his own. I viewed the other rooms and hope one day to return with my wife as they looked marvelous and ideal for couples. After a busy day on business it was great to relax with a stroll on the beach and to eat in one of the local restaurants. Overall for quality and value for money I would recommend this B&B as outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
7  Thank Zemman
Reviewed May 20, 2007

Stayed here for 2 nights with my partner hoping to have a relaxing and romantic time, but straight away encountered a problem, even thou the property has reverse cycle air con, it works for the whole house and not individual rooms, we were freezing, but the owners were sure it was still warm and no need to waste electricity, I had to argue with them and explain I'm wanting to have a shower and too cold to undress!
All the time we felt we are unwelcome and imposing on their space in their home, even thou we were paying top $ for the rooms.
We stayed in a different room each night, and in one of the rooms there was no door to the toilet.
No drinks or food were allowed inside the rooms, each morning, from about 7 am was impossible to sleep as the family who lives there and the cleaners made a lot of noise.
I guess in summer time the location - in front of the beach, would be great, but in May it was too cold to go outside and enjoy the sunset, and yet way too cold to stay inside with no heating. I caught a cold and was sick for the duration of our holiday.
With my work I constantly travel and stay in many hotels and B&B, but never have I encountered such an anal retentive, stingy owner.
For our 3rd night in Perth we stayed at Hyatt Regency and totally enjoyed it.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
17  Thank Power_of_Truth
Manager_Janet, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Manor Bed and Breakfast Perth, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Thank you for your amusing comments. The real truth is that we have beautiful ocean view rooms we sometimes get calls about from dubious photographers who want to take nude photos for their tacky websites.
This woman didn't mention she was discovered taking a photographer waiting out on the street into her room, and that she was told not to return.
The "anal owner" was actually helping her with the unusual request for "hot" air con on a warm sunny day, as well as her unusual request for four extra towels.
There is certainly no "noise" near the rooms and sleep is wonderful because cleaners don't start till 10am checkout. All stylish rooms have toilet doors or screens.
All the other wonderful reviews show the real "truth."
Tripadvisor users can see by the spectacular location photo above (closest to the beach in Perth) that her "average location" ranking is also not the truth.
We are ranked #1 in Perth because of our resort style, beautiful four poster bedrooms, glorious ocean views - and yes, as mentioned in many reviews, the very "warm" atmosphere for everyone, except sneaky people not doing the right thing.

Reviewed May 9, 2007

I was a bit skeptical when I first saw only good reviews about this place. Having been here myself, I understand all the reviews mentioned are indeed true. Place is warmly decorated with a relaxation feel to it. I feel this is a great location to start your exploration along the coastline. Not to mention the great service and personality of our host. Will definitely stay here again if I am back to Perth.

Stayed: May 2007