“Had a good time”

Scarborough Beach Surf School
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Scarborough
More attraction details
Owner description: Scarborough Beach Surf School Perth has offered our students many years of fun, health and recreation. We are proud to be the oldest Surf School in the world! After teaching kids and adult surfing lessons in Perth for more than 30 years, we have seen the long list of obstacles our students have to overcome in order to learn to surf. To put it bluntly, surfing literally can take years to master. But with the help of our internationally recognised Surf Courses and fully qualified local surf instructors, you will be able to avoid many of the common mistakes that students make. We are stoked when we see our students continue to surf for the rest of their lives! Book your surf lesson or surf course online 24/7 and let us introduce you to our super fun surfing lessons Perth.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
685 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 857 helpful votes
“Had a good time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Did the 5 week course here once upon a time, and whilst I was pretty useless others got the hang of it!

The staff were always good and would try to"reserve" a section of the beach with their flags. It does get busy on the waves in Scarborough though.

Visited March 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Poms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Fantastic views, beautiful beach and swimming. We are going back couldn't dream of A better place to be

Visited November 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Scarbourough Surf School”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

My son (13) has just finished one hundred lesson taken over a two year period. though he didn't need one hundred lessons, going to surf school became something to look forward to every week. Keith and his coaches are brilliant. They not only taught my son how to surf, but everything associated with surfing, including weather conditions and surf safety. Nothing was to much trouble for them, but most of all was how to have fun. All the guys and girls have a great sense of humour, but take there surfing very serious and I would not hesitate to say the coaches are second to none. My son and I would like to consider them as surfing friends and will be back to say hello sometime next year. And for you budding surfing girls; the guys are pretty spunky. It's worth noting that at no time did I consider my son in any danger. Keith and all the coaches put safety as number one priority. Highly recommended.

1 Thank cue3k
“Outstanding value and quality. Best surfschool ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have been a surf student at Scarborough Surfschool for nearly 3 years taking almost 60 lessons. After all these years I cannot stop going back there. We have become good mates with Keith and his fantastic team. I feel like being a part of their family. Although I mastered many tricks and moves of professional surfing within these years, I always discover something new and learn. The coaches have unique approach and outstanding coaching skills. In every lesson I take I always feel I am given special attention as if I was taking a private lesson. Absolutely recommend this school to anyone - look no further!

Perth, Australia
“Scarborough Beach Surf School”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We did a surf lesson as our Staff Christmas Function for 2013 and it was awesome! I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to Keith and your staff for our lesson. Everyone had such a great time and couldn’t say enough about how encouraging and fun our instructors were! It was so much fun and went way to fast, I will definitely be back!

I would 100% recommend doing this as a fun group activity corporate or not, or even as a beginner wanting to learn how to surf, it was so much fun!