Having previously stayed at Seashells Serviced Apartments & loving the location across the street from the beach.We thought why not try them again especially since its summer & we have a week’s stay in Perth due to business.
Check-in. – We arrived late after 6pm & were given instructions via SMS on how to obtain our keys which all worked easily without any hiccups. We parked our car underneath the building in a secure car park.
Apartment – Our apartment 204 was located in the main building.We had previously stayed in the Sandcastle building & had not yet experienced this main complex.
The apartment had awesome views overlooking the beach & was extremely spacious with two bedrooms, white plantation shutters, roomy combined lounge & dining room which lead out to a good size balcony with table & chairs.
The kitchen was again spacious but was a little outdated which was in need of a makeover however it did have the absolute essentials needed for self catering.
Seashells serviced apartments are fabulous if just wanting to relax with a touch of homely atmosphere.
There is a Coles Supermarket a few minutes away & the bottle shop across the road. Plus you have the added bonus of having a few cafes & restaurants close by along the esplanade.
Overall – We thoroughly enjoyed our stay & although not a 5* establishment the Seashell serviced apartments represent excellent value, good clean accommodation in an outstanding location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seashells Scarborough is located on Western Australia’s Sunset Coast, only a short 15 minute drive from Perth city centre, Fremantle, Hillary’s Harbour and Challenge Stadium. Directly overlooking Scarborough Beach, each Seashells apartment enjoys stunning ocean views from individual and spacious balconies. Whether you’re watching yachts sail by, or simply enjoying the surf and beach – it’s the ultimate place to relax as the sun slowly sets over the Indian Ocean. A short stroll away there are plenty of shops to explore, beachfront cafes, restaurants and lively bars. Our apartments have been renovated in 2011 to create even more unspoilt beach views and up market furnishings, fixtures and fittings. Seashells Scarborough is the national winner of the 2003/04 Australian Tourism Awards, in the category Deluxe Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seashells Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Scarborough Hotel Scarborough
- Seashells Serviced Apartments Hotel Scarborough