We had a 2-night stay recently in Seashell Apt at Scarborough. We arrived very early (7:30am) and realized that the front desk will only open at 8:30am. Fortunately, there was a restaurant (Called FIG) next door which had already opened at that time. We went there to have our breakfast while waiting for the apartment lobby to open. We were glad to be able to check in to our apartment early (11am) though the official check in time is 2pm. FIG restaurant served very nice breakfast. During our stay, we had breakfast there twice, since there is no breakfast included in the apartment.
The location of the apartment is excellent. It is within walking distance to COLES supermarket, pharmacy, book shop and cafeteria.
We stayed in a 2-bedroom superior apartment (with 2 toilets, 1 kitchen and dining room) which gives us wonderful sea view. The apartment kitchen was very well- equipped. There was a washing machine and a dryer for the laundry. The best thing was the dining table at the balcony, where we enjoyed our dinner and the beautiful sunset view. The sound of the wave hitting the shore is simply soothing. Lying on the couch, enjoying the sea-breeze while watching the tv-- all these are what you want for a relaxing holiday!
For me, the only downside is that there is no Wifi in the whole apartment. The nearest place where Wifi is available is then FIG restaurant.
We will definitely stay in this apartment again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seashells Scarborough is located on Western Australia’s Sunset Coast, only a short 15 minute drive from Perth city centre, Fremantle, Hillary’s Harbour and Challenge Stadium. Directly overlooking Scarborough Beach, each Seashells apartment enjoys stunning ocean views from individual and spacious balconies. Whether you’re watching yachts sail by, or simply enjoying the surf and beach – it’s the ultimate place to relax as the sun slowly sets over the Indian Ocean. A short stroll away there are plenty of shops to explore, beachfront cafes, restaurants and lively bars. Our apartments have been renovated in 2011 to create even more unspoilt beach views and up market furnishings, fixtures and fittings. Seashells Scarborough is the national winner of the 2003/04 Australian Tourism Awards, in the category Deluxe Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seashells Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Scarborough Hotel Scarborough
- Seashells Serviced Apartments Hotel Scarborough