She;s just looking tired and old, scruffy not dirty,
Staff still great - corridors, bathroom, room furniture scratched, scuffed and just tatty looking, but I think theyre remodeling or closing down in 2009 so maybe thats why theyve stopped spending money on looks.
Food was good,at the pines especially, and the view is still brilliant, although I never tire of looking out at the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough is the essential beachside destination overlooking the sparkling blue Indian Ocean and beautiful Scarborough Beach with fully renovated guest rooms and suites. Only 30 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from Perth's central business district, you have the beach at your doorstep and easy access to the area's main attractions. Enjoy one of the 336 luxuriously renovated rooms and suites featuring smart design and modern technology. Our first-rate facilities include wining and dining options in the hotel's restaurant and bar, plus quality leisure facilities including a lagoon-style pool, fully equipped gymnasium and Vanilla face+body spa. If you are planning an event, Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough provides tailor-made packages for up to 680 guests in facilities including 26 event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Observation City Scarborough
- Hotel Rendezvous Observation City