Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough
Indian Ocean Hotel(Scarborough)
$68
$63
Agoda.com
Ramada Vetroblu Scarborough Beach(Perth)(Great Value!)
$126
$114
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Motel(North Beach)
$69
$64
Agoda.com
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$131
$114
$134
$126
Hotwire.com
Kings Park Motel(Shenton Park)
$92
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
West Beach Lagoon(Scarborough)
4,276 results
All reviewsclub roomstraits cafelobby barobservation deckgreat viewbuffet breakfastpool areabeach frontscarborough beachgreat roomocean viewacross the roadbars and restaurantsan upgradeindian oceanbalconyperth
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2014

A fantastic hotel to stay was a little bit worried about all the bad reviews but from the moment we check in all the staff were fantastic. Check in was so easy. our room was on the 17th floor & we had the most amazing view of the beach. The rooms are very spacious & clean, the bathrooms are modern with plenty of bench space. I would highly recommend this hotel, better than staying in the city & there is heaps of restaurants & pubs around the area but the best bit is the location to the beach. If we ever come to Perth again will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Matthew R, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Kylie A,

Thank you so much for your glowing reviews on your recent stay with us.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the newly renovated facilities and Scarborough as a destination.

We look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Ok the staff will know who we are after this review. I am starting to understand when booking on price comparison web sites that often when paying a lower price months in you are given a less quality room. This Hotel is very clever in only starting their rooms floor at level 10 when indeed this is in reality level 1. So the views only give you a small glimpse of the sea. With all this said, the room we were given was large BUT Hot, the air conditioning was not working at all the fan was extremely noisy. The air conditioner was actually heating up the room. We did not address this at time of check in as it was very late and we assumed the response we would receive would be, "give the room a chance to cool down" this did not happen, I went down to reception twice in my PJ's at 6am and 8am only to be told vague responses we may be able to move you once you pack up! We were moved to another room, relieved but once in the room quickly understood it was not serviced, standing there looking at a bed that had sheets pulled back rubbish and dirty towels on the bathroom floor, hubby said look on the bright side they have left open wine for us! We had to then wait 1/2 and hour in our old room with the door open as it was so hot with other quest walking past and having a sticky beak! So the good news! Lovely large room, beautiful views spanning over the sea and pool, the air condition was working well, great for an afternoon nap to catch up on the sleep we were deprived of the first night, felt disappointed that we were unable to enjoy the first full day because of the lack of sleep. The pool area was lovely, the pool staff very professional and friendly, free internet, great spot to enjoy the beach, super markets and shops within walking distance. The room service staff were very helpful. The toiletries were lovely, the towels nice and big. Would I stay here again, Yes, Yes yes....beautiful location, but an unfortunate experience with the air conditioner. Chairs provided for the balcony would be nice.

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking the sea.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank michellejeanette
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Loved every moment of our stay here. Room renovations are great, love the layout of the room with open plan bathrooms. Great view from the room, laying in bed could see the ocean.
Staff where very friendly & food was good also. Higly recommend this hotel and would rahter stay here than in perth CBD.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a balcony that faces the ocean, great views north or south :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KayleyW
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Check-in was a slow process - too few staff, but that has been the only issue. Extremely friendly staff and the revamped rooms on the 18th floor are superb. Beautiful views and good clean, neat rooms.
Well situated for restaurants and pubs - but close to the beautiful beach.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank John B
Matthew R, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear John B,

Thank you so much for your review and glowing remarks on our Hotel and the team.
I apologise for any inconvenience caused during your check-in. During peak times (check-in and check-out) our guests may experience a slight delay but we shall strive to improve on our efficiency.

I am glad to hear that you appreciated the refurbishment of the guest rooms and the stunning views the Hotel has to offer. I shall pass on your kind comments to the team.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

After two really negative experiences at Seashells, I ended up at the Rendezvous Hotel at Scarborough Beach. Unforeseen circumstances made me extend my business trip to Perth one more day. To combine business with pleasure, I decided to spend this night at Scarborough Beach, my favourite beach of all the beautiful Perth's beaches. Although I had a confirmed and prepaid booking at Seashells, I was baldly told by the manager that the accomodation was fully booked and that there was nothing they could do for me when I arrived shortly before 6pm. Fortunately, I was able to book one of the newly renovated club rooms at the Rendezvous Grand Hotel. It seemed that the friendly front office manager felt bad about his competitors and wanted to make up for their incredibly unhelpful and unprofessional behaviour. I therefore was upgraded to a beautiful, spacious spa suite on the 25th floor with a private balcony with breath-taking views not only of the gorgeous, endless white sandy beaches with their famous sunsets but also of the Perth Skyline. Besides, as a Rendezvous Club Guest I was treated to a variety of extra benefits, such as free car parking and internet as well as exclusive access to the Rendezvous Club Lounge for complimentary breakfast and pre-dinner drinks and yummy snacks. The Iocation at the Scarborough beach front is stunning for all the accomodations here, but there seems to be a huge difference in professionalism and customer care among them. Therefore, I cannot recommend this hotel enough as these people truly know what they're doing and how to make their guests feel welcome and valued! Thank you very much! I'm sure I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Silvenus

Dear Silvenus,

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share such kind words. I am delighted that our team has provided you with the high caliber of service that we endeavour to offer all of our valued guests.

We are glad to hear that we were able to turn a somewhat negative experience into a positive one and we hope to have you with us again.