“Great Food & Service”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tel: 9245 5960
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I have been here a number of times now, beautiful food and fast friendly service.

1  Thank Laura C

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I liked the service
I thought the meat was fatty and bland - asked for some sauce and was given their special sauce, its a chili based sause and very sweet - excellent. They would get a higher rating from me if they served the sauce with the meet. Their deserts are not interesting as all. and they ran out of my favourite beer so i drank water.

1  Thank whitepointer
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The staff made us feel so welcome. We only wanted a light meal and they looked after us. Skewers and a salad shared between 5. Awesome.

1  Thank Loza1969
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I went to Boa Brazilian BBQ on the weekend with a few friends. The service was fantastic and the food was amazing. The drinks menu was great and the bar staff brought all drinks to us very promptly. We ate the All You can Eat menu option and all the meat was cooked perfect- great flavours and the meat was just right! We finished the night off sharing the Brazil Delights Degustation- it was sensational. I definitely recommend this restaurant. Great night out!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Noisy, poor acoustics reasonable food, service was good.

1  Thank Debbie B