“Good Japanese”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Peko Peko Scarborough Beach
Reviewed June 26, 2013

It is strange that a little Japanese place with almost no signage can be as popular as it is. This is because of the amazing tasting food. It is both fresh AND cheap which is a winning combination!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

By far the most expensive food prices ever. Food quality not worth the money you are paying. Not recommended

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Ate here for lunch on August 13th 2012. Have eaten at some of the very best sushi restaurants in the world and certainly Australia. I do hope for Perth's sake that this isn't the best sushi in town as the website suggests. It compares poorly to my local supermarket sushi in Hawthorn, Melbourne. I paid $50 here for what I pick up in Melbourne for $15.

Maybe the noodles are good?

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Did these people just charge me $12 for a sushi roll?

I can only assume that the people on this page writing such nice things about the sushi at PekoPeko have never actually eaten the real thing - I can assure you it's not the soggy, mayonaise-soaked gunk served up here.

'Peko Peko' in Japanese means 'Hungry', which is what I remained after spending $25 on two small takeaway sushi rolls.

I'd give this one a miss.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

I recently moved to DoubleviewAustralia and had heard about Peko Peko. I went to taste their sushi and wow was I surprised. I eat a lot of sushi and this is by far the best sushi I have had. I had their noodles once and they were nice, but the sushi is a stand out.