“Best sushi in Perth!”

Add it.
Peko Peko Scarborough Beach
“Best sushi in Perth!”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I recently moved to DoubleviewAustralia and had heard about Peko Peko. I went to taste their sushi and wow was I surprised. I eat a lot of sushi and this is by far the best sushi I have had. I had their noodles once and they were nice, but the sushi is a stand out.

Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good healthy food”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Yummy tasty inventive healthy food....not much around here like it..Just OVER PRICED

Visited December 2011
Perth, Australia
“hotties r us”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

As per my previous review, I am vitally interested in those who prepare my food. It is a well kept secret (in the Yoga tradition ) that the best food is created by people with a generous and loving temperament..Attitude during preparation is vital.
Being an ageing male, my attention is always attracted by what appears to be healthy
tucker. Good healthy food helps create good healthy thoughts. My attention is often "grabbed" also by gorgeous women- of all ages and descriptions. A combination of these two elements can be found at Peko Peko. Terrific sushi, great soups, superb coffee. ( and dare I say it - .great eye candy )

• Visited September 2011