“' Fine Dining Experience'”

Clarke's of North Beach
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in North Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Clarke's of North Beach has been providing a fine dining experience for our discerning clientele for 14 years. Since 2003 multi-award-winning, 6 time Chef of the Year Stephen Clarke, leading a small team of up and coming apprentices and chefs, has sourced the freshest seasonal produce and created dishes of exquisite detail and flavour. With an artists eye and natural flair for colour, impeccable French technique and a focus on presentation, it all announces, unmistakably, that Stephen Clarke is the reason our customers keep returning in droves. Front of House manager Phillip Wynn maintains an attentive watch over the dining room with his team of waiters as well as offering a range of local and international wines as well as wine pairing with the food. Book Online now, Email or call our friendly staff to discuss a reservation.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

A perfect venue for fine dining at Clarke's was a great experience and Restaurant goers ,should treat themselves, at least once. The Fare, Service and ambience was first class. From Spanner crab (entre) to a prime aged Veal , cooked to perfection (main) and to the deserts/ Cheese plate. What a beautiful Dinner. The food was presented on the plate, by the way of artistic class. Wines were of the highest quality. Definitely a must, to experience our service, is truly performed. Thank-you, Clarke's of North Beach. Reviewer, Alan Scott, Kingsley, W.A.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We have just had the most special evening sharing my birthday with family and enjoying a taste sensation. For a Tuesday evening the place was full but the service was right up there. As ex-cabin crew I have eaten all over the world and this restaurant certainly holds it's own as the awards on the wall's show. The pork belly entrée is melt in the mouth material and we all enjoyed our choices. Advantages BYO on Tues- Thurs (?) works well to balance out the food prices which are on the higher side ( but a work of art ).

1  Thank Carron W
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We went here for a special wedding anniversary meal and thought everything was wonderful. We both had the degustation menu and it was perfect in every way. It is a really great place to go for a special occasion.

1  Thank Dque
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We recently went to Clarkes with a group of 10. I was impressed by the professional service and very pleasant ambient surroundings. Although the restaurant was quite full it was not noisy and the staff managed to look after everyone very well - there was no waiting for anything. The food was very good although probably wouldn't be my usual choice but I would recommend this place if you are looking for a real eating experience with top quality food and top quality service without the snobbery. I think it is particularly suited for either business dinners or special occasions.

1  Thank JulieH6061
Reviewed December 17, 2013

clarkes would have to be my favourite restaurant in Perth. This place goes beyond spectacular in the way of quality/tasty food that is world class. The chef has won numerous awards for this restaurant and you can definitely understand why. The food is out of this world. One added bonus to this restaurant is that you can BYO so although the food is quite expensive (and worth every penny might I add) you can BYO which in my opinion is perfection not only for the $$ factor but so I can enjoy the most amazing meal over my favourite bottle of wine. I ALWAYS look forward to a date at Clarkes and in my opinion this is Perths no 1.