“Best Meal Ever!!”

Clarke's of North Beach
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in North Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Clarke's of North Beach has been providing a fine dining experience for our discerning clientele for 14 years. Since 2003 multi-award-winning, 6 time Chef of the Year Stephen Clarke, leading a small team of up and coming apprentices and chefs, has sourced the freshest seasonal produce and created dishes of exquisite detail and flavour. With an artists eye and natural flair for colour, impeccable French technique and a focus on presentation, it all announces, unmistakably, that Stephen Clarke is the reason our customers keep returning in droves. Front of House manager Phillip Wynn maintains an attentive watch over the dining room with his team of waiters as well as offering a range of local and international wines as well as wine pairing with the food. Book Online now, Email or call our friendly staff to discuss a reservation.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Went to Clarke's for my Birthday and experienced my first Degustation menu. Hand's down best meal I've had to date. Staff were friendly, helpful and well presented and the food was impeccable. Would highly recommend Clarke's of North Beach.

1  Thank Tmac167

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife and I dined in Clarkes with two friends who have recently moved to the area. We shared a degustation menu and both food and service were excellent. The waiter knew every intimate detail of each course and the timing was adjusted to suit our requirements. I am immensely envious of my friends, having such a high quality restaurant within 5 minutes walk of their home. I'll definitely be back for more gastronomic delights.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

we did a degustation at Clarke's with two friends.
felt a little strange: we had dressed up for the experience but when people arrived in jeans & Tshirts we wondered why we had bothered.
Anyway, food was good but the four of us felt somewhat incongruous.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Amazing food, great service. Yes, you are paying top dollar for the privilege, but worth it!!!
BYO which we prefer, corkage is $6.00 a person

Reviewed September 6, 2012

As always the service was attentive and professional without being "stuffy" or overbearing. The food is always very fresh and brilliantly cooked although on this occasion the "foam" soup was a little too "wannabe" and was a distraction from the essence and flavour of the meal.