“Big dissappointment”
Review of San Churro

San Churro
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Midland
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Newly opened, every day since opening I have seen the line out the door. Thought Id wait a few weeks til the rush is over. Went last week around 11.00am, fairly quiet, didn't have to line up, thought great. I placed my order decaf iced coffee, cheesecake and single serve of churros and dipping sauce to share with my daughter. $25.50 in total. (just to say I've tried them)
Bit expensive, but anyway it was treat day. My daughter ordered hers after me, caramel iced drink, caramel tart. My daughters meal arrived, then my churros, then my cheesecake, no iced coffee.
Waited and waited, ready to leave to complain and ask for money back, my daughter would have died with embarrassment, as well as I, hating confrontation. It arrived!!!
So I sat down drank it and said nothing.
Very disappointed with the whole experience... How can someone's iced drink come out 25 - 30 minutes after ordering and receiving food!
If the café was busy, totally would understand. But no excuse really. No apology.
I wont be back, as it was a waste of money and nothing to brag about quite frankly. Would rather put on useless calories from another café that is enjoyable.