After struggling to camp anywhere with our family pet it was a relief to stumble across this caravan/camping park. Situated right on the foreshore, with beautifully clean and well maintained facilities we were really impressed. The tent sites were quite small and we felt a little cramped next to our neighbours, but it was a public holiday at a peak camping time of year, so we weren't too worried. Excellent overall, we will definitely stay again but we'll try and come without a dog as there were so many things we couldn't do, like go and look at the pinnacles and various other sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable, country Motel with 40 rooms to suit singles, couples or families. Our Motel is 3.5 star, with standard and self-contained units, big grassy bbq & picnic areas, a swimming pool, an excellent restaurant, a cafe with Lavazza coffee, free wireless hotspot for guests, a large, free carpark just outside your accommodation door. The town of Cervantes is a quiet, seaside village at the doorstep of the iconic Pinnacle Desert. We are the closest accommodation to the Pinnacles. We have a team of friendly, hardworking, hospitality workers who's aim is to help you enjoy your visit to Cervantes. We offer rooms in a price-range to suit all travellers, out excellent Europa Anchor Restaurant also accommodates all tastes and budgets.We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cervantes Pinnacles Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Pinnacles Hotel Cervantes
- Best Western Cervantes
- Pinnacles Hotel Cervantes
- Cervantes Best Western