This was our second stay at Chateau Yering and I think it almost surpassed the first. This time we were not lucky enough to have a room upgrade, but the suite was large and very comfortable. The staff were terrific and couldn't do enough to make our stay so pleasant. They went out of their way to make sure we had all we needed. Dinner in Eleonore's was superb. The staff again were marvellous. Our stay was rounded off with a very pleasant breakfast in the Sweetwater Cafe. We look forward to another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Yering Hotel a Victorian Mansion built in 1854 and restored to 1997 is set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria's premier wine region. Chateau Yering Hotel is a gracious five star hotel featuring 32 luxurious suites individually decorated with antiques and fine furnishings. This welcoming property offers unsurpassed fine dining in Eleonore's Restaurant while Sweetwater Cafe serves breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Chateau Yering Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Yering Historic Hotel
- Chateau Yering Historic Melbourne
- Chateau Yering Hotel Yarra Valley