From the moment we arrived at Chateau Yering we felt like we were in a different world. The House is pure elegance, the grounds magnificent and the staff were amazing. Our room was absolutely beautiful and so well appointed. Loved the french doors opening onto the verandah with table and chairs, enjoying coffee and champagne whilst taking in the incredible views. The well appointed marble bathroom with claw foot bath and luxurious toiletries complemented the sophisticated suite. Dinner in Eleonore's was incredible, every course a delight and extremely attentive staff. Attention to detail was evident everywhere. The ambience of this grand hotel made our weekend extra special. What an amazing experience, we will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Yering Hotel a Victorian Mansion built in 1854 and restored to 1997 is set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria's premier wine region. Chateau Yering Hotel is a gracious five star hotel featuring 32 luxurious suites individually decorated with antiques and fine furnishings. This welcoming property offers unsurpassed fine dining in Eleonore's Restaurant while Sweetwater Cafe serves breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Yering Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Yering Historic Hotel
- Chateau Yering Historic Melbourne
- Chateau Yering Hotel Yarra Valley