A fantastic 3 day wine tour was made all the more enjoyable by our stay at Chateau Yering, the staff were fabulous, professional yet so nice and accommodating. The Dinners were incredible and the breakfasts superb, lovely atmosphere with the open fires, highly reccomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Yering Hotel a Victorian Mansion built in 1854 and restored to 1997 is set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria's premier wine region. Chateau Yering Hotel is a gracious five star hotel featuring 32 luxurious suites individually decorated with antiques and fine furnishings. This welcoming property offers unsurpassed fine dining in Eleonore's Restaurant while Sweetwater Cafe serves breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Chateau Yering Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Yering Historic Hotel
- Chateau Yering Historic Melbourne
- Chateau Yering Hotel Yarra Valley