“Delish and loveliest staff”

The Oakleigh Doughnut Co
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Oakleigh
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ohh we walked in and Loula was so helpful and informative. We got the box of 6 but ate 4 indoors and she packed 2 to take home. The coffee and milkshakes superb. There’s a vegan kind of brownie and original yeast type and a cake type. I had the custard with the syringe. Fun and friendly.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely delicious donuts but quite the shame about the unfriendly, in fact almost like we had inconvenienced them service.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019

The Oakleigh Doughnut Co (TODCO) is Artisan doughnut shop which is located just 4 mins walk from Oakleigh station,
you won’t miss this colorful building who sells doughnuts till 10PM - perfect to satisfy your night doughnut cravings.
The doughnuts are amazing and pretty good size for the price you pay ($24 for 6 or $4.5 each).

TODCO offers a lot of options from vegan choices or not in yeast based (Y) or cake based (C) doughnuts.
The presentation of the doughnuts are amazing. After sampled everything, we found that we love their yeast based more especially the filled ones -
it tends to be fluffier and bouncy which we prefer.

We randomly choose our favorites based on the names:
*Nutella Snow (Y) - nutella filled and dusted with snow sugar. My most favorite one.

*Strawberry Cheesecake (Y) - creamy cheese filled doughnuts with strawberry icing and biscuits crumble. How cute this doughnut looks? And boy the taste is amazing although somehow the icing makes the overall a tad too sweet for us. This is something we would definitely buy again!

*Galakdough (Y) - mix of the classic sugar snow doughnuts with spiced sugar syrup in a small pipette and vanilla custard. This is also our favourite love their smoooooth custard and it is not too sweet at all.

*Sour Cherry (Y) - sour cherry glazing with vanilla sugar on top. This one is very unique and different and prove doughnuts can still be as good although it comes a bit tangy.

*Life’s a Picnic (Y) - chocolate, caramel and house made picnic crunch

*Brownies (C, V) - The vegan brownie is truly amazing. We can't tell if it is vegan and so fragrant too.

The service was fab! Friendly staff even helped me to make my box looks better with the great color placement #allforthegram.
Great place and it provides spacious seating both inside and out with great coffee too.
Truly recommended place to hangout with your loved ones.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

One of my favourite things is the world are donuts, so I am always on the hunt for delicious vegan pieces of heaven! These donuts are hands down the best donuts I’ve had since going vegan... if not the best I’ve ever had. (Big call I know - but oh my gosh, it’s true!)

I got the 4 vegan ones on offer - Strawberry, OG (glazed), Cinnamon and the Oreo Creme - as well as the Strawberry Cheesecake and Peanut Butter for my non-vegan friends!

Light and fluffy, fresh and delicious and a super generous size for the price too. Sometimes being vegan you get poor substitutes for foods you used to love - but you definitely couldn’t be disappointed by these... vegan or not!

The lady who helped me was super lovely and helpful (and helped me with my donut choices!) - I learnt so much about their donuts and I was impressed to hear they’re all made on site every day.

They have indoor or outdoor seating and are located right near the restaurant area of Eaton Mall. They also do takeaway coffee and ice-cream which sounded amazing too! Would definitely travel down for these again... or detour on the way home from anywhere!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I am not a sweet tooth not at all but these donuts got me addicted and ruined my diet.

Jokes aside, these are actually the best donuts I have ever had and tried quite a few. Freshly made with a great eye for detail and so so tasty. The Passion Fruit Meringue Pie and the Galakdough are by far my favorite. The stuff is always super friendly as well.
Almost forgot to mention the cute and bright interior!

I have been here quite a few times and will come back many!
Defnitely and insider tip for donut lovers!!

Date of visit: March 2019