“Large quantity, quality of food ok.”
Review of Lazy Moe's

Lazy Moe's
Ranked #16 of 57 Restaurants in Tullamarine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Sunbury, Australia
“Large quantity, quality of food ok.”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I had the seared chicken with seeded mustard sauce and veges. was yummy but quality of chicken was poor. all stringy. But overall taste was good.

Also had the baileys cheesecake and it was nice. not too strong.

didnt need to wait too long for our food to be cooked. staff didnt work with a smile, the male staff didnt have a uniform and looked unprofessional.

Overall ok, large quantity of food with an average taste. probably wouldnt go there again

1 Thank traveller2787

“It's A Safe Bet”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We've been here a few times over the years. This time was for brunch. The waiter was a bit rude and interrupted our discussions a few times to offer his own opinion and they still have smoking in the outside areas but overall the food was good and was good value

Melbourne
“Dissappointing Waiter makes for a poor experience”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Even though I've held a low opinion of Lazy Moe's for while, see my last review; I thought I would give it another chance. Mistake. Although the quality of the food was ok, when a person asks for extra, they want extra. Being concious of small servings last time, I ordered extra bacon with my breakfast which gave me the grand serving of a full rasher in total. When I queried the waiter on where the extra bacon was he pointed at my brothers plate and said, "you have extra, look it's twice as much as him" and walked walked away. Basic customer service will achieve lots people, lack of it means you've permanently lost customers.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Mickey2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible FOOD!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Waited 20 minutes for our order to be taken. Then I told the waitress NO ONIONS on my Greek Chicken Salad. When I got my meal it came out with full onions and no chicken.

So I told her nicely (as I am always nice to waiters/waitresses dealing with my food) I actually asked for no onion and yes to chicken. So when I finally got my meal back after my friends had finished their meals. The chicken had no flavour and salad was just lettuce with 2 cherrie tomatoes and olives some with pips and some with out. Worst salad I have ever had and I thought salad was the safe option.

What kind of chef can't get a simple salad right!!!!! The place was also almost empty so they were not busy, Never again. My friends did warn me about their bad food and I warn you stay AWAY!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank K S
“Eat your heart out”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Great food and way too much of it ! There is no small dish at this restaurant. Miss the meal beforehand.

Visited December 2011