“Simple good food”

Woodlands
Ranked #20 of 57 Restaurants in Tullamarine
Cuisines: International
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Hotel restaurants can be average but this is a good produce,
well priced dining option with friendly floor staff .

There are newer reviews for Woodlands

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The place is good and has contemporary cooking and quick service. Though vegetarian diners may be in for a little disappointment the staff definitely make all out efforts to get you a satisfying and filling meal.
Dayanand L Guddin

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Though I'm not a local to Melbourne this is one of my many trips. The one thing that really grabs me about Melbourne is its city and its food. As I always do the first night I stay in and try the local restaurant affiliated with the hotel. What a let down this was, I was the first one in and to order but still waited 40 minutes for my steak. Whilst it was cooked perfectly the quality of meat was budget at best for an inflated price. Whilst I overheard the waitress offer complimentary desert on the house to other patrons it was not offered to myself (not that it mattered as the company pays for everything) but I felt this was beside the point. When asked about my meal I told them and the waitress said she thought the same thing as she had it earlier being a new menu but ended the conversation with that. It was the most disappointing meal I ever experienced in Melbourne

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I had been before and loved it, but with $15 express lunches everyday between 12 & 2, we will be going back to try the whole menu. Clean, elegant and yummy food.

1  Thank Bshanks80
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had dinner in the restaurant and then full hot buffet breakfast the next morning. Food was delicious, service was great, cleaniliness and hygiene excellent, very comfy chairs and tables.

3  Thank GoldCoastTodd