PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
$149
$123
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
$102
Mantra Tullamarine Hotel(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
$87
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Melbourne Airport(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
$105
$93
$123
$114
Agoda.com
Quest Melbourne Airport(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
$117
Essendon Motel(Essendon North)
$76
$73
2,593 results
All reviewsrunway viewmelbourne airportairo restaurantcovered walkwayacross the roadexpress checkoutan early flightroom servicenext morningshort walkinternational flightcomfortable bedgood sizefamily rooman upgradeconvenient locationbuffet breakfast
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were modern, comfortable, spacious and very clean with iPod dock. Literally just steps away from airport, Super for stop over night stay.. Love the breakfast with premium fruits and breville juicer for guests to juice their own.

• Stayed: February 2013
GMPRMLA, General Manager at PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear micamiumiuminimilo,
Thank you for sharing your experience following your recent stay.
I was pleased to hear your enjoyed our convenient location to the airport, comfortable rooms and premium breakfast you had.
We trust you had a nice trip and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Nothing included despite a massive room rate. No working internet, no breakfast.

It's close to the airport but inconvenient from the International Terminal since you have to enter Domestic go upstairs, cross a walkway over the road, then into a carpark to locate the lifts to enter the hotel. I assume that this is due to renovations or roadwork.

The room, despite the rate, is pokey and small with nothing to recommend it. My bathroom had a mouldy seat in the shower for disabled visitors.

Also, there is no in-room service after 11pm! So if you are stuck overnight in Melbourne waiting for a flight the next morning you're probably out of luck if you want a meal.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear James R,
Thank you for spending the time to write a review following your recent stay.
I was disappointed to read your experience did not meet your expectation. Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies.
We do cater for our late arrival clientele with overnight in room dining albeit a limited menu. Rest assured I have noted your comment and will follow up with our team if you been advised incorrectly.
You will be pleased to know we offer free internet access to our loyalty members and when booking our Superior and Deluxe room type.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We trust we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This hotel scores on the location which couldn't be better if you just want to get to the hotel and sleep. Checked in and went to my room only to find it looked over the car park (Melbourne buildings a speck in the distance) I wouldn't have minded this if I had not specifically asked for a room with runway views when I booked two weeks previously. When I phoned reception to say this was not what I had booked I was told that all runway rooms were full. Give them their due they did knock $100 off my bill because I complained however I firmly believe that you should get what you booked or you should be advised at the time of booking that it is not available.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear David D251,
Thank you for taking time to write a review following your recent stay.
I was disappointed to read you were assigned the wrong room type upon check in. Please accept my sincere apologies. Rest assured I have noted your comments and have passed your feedback onto our Front Office and Reservation Department.
Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused and we trust we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.
Kind Regard,

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed overnight between flights. Was in a 6th floor room, facing the terminals. Room was very quiet, which is good for an airport hotel. Very large room with two double beds, nice quality towels, bathrobes and toiletries. Bathroom very spacious, with a tub and separate shower recess. Nice touches include a good quality clock radio with iPod dock and premium teas. Hotel is adjacent to the car park, and can be reached by a covered walkway in only a couple of minutes.
It is quite pricey (although the travel company paid due to missed connections). The previous night we stayed in the Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport, which is better value for money. It is on the side of the car park, only a few minutes further away (walking).

Room Tip: Higher floors for a view of either the airport, or across the suburbs to the city.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear hkgbme,
Thank you for sharing your experience following your recent stay.
I was pleased to read you appreciated our convenient location to the airport, large and quiet rooms and quality amenities we provided.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Three separate overnight stays this month. Great for business. 5 mins from terminal. Fast checkin and check out. Well appointed rooms. Best hotel at Melbourne airport.
Good view to runways and across countryside. Enjoyable watching the bustle of airport but silent, very quiet rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013
GMPRMLA, General Manager at PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Travellerfrannie,
Thank you for sharing your experience following your recent stays.
I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay in the hotel, including our convenient location, fast check in check out procedures and nice runway views.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.