“excellent food, but high prices”
Review of Cafe Vue

Cafe Vue
Ranked #46 of 57 Restaurants in Tullamarine
Cuisines: Australian
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“excellent food, but high prices”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My friend and I had breakfast here before getting on the plane. I had the eggs on toast which was expensive ($16), but was amazingly tasty. Coffee was also expensive ($5), but again, very tasty. So it's a little hard on the budget, but the food was really really good.

• Visited July 2014

Hobart, Australia
“good food lousy atmosphere disinterested staff”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Nice wag you burger and pumpkin feta salad and nice punt rd Pinot noir. Whoever designed this totally missed the mark. It is soulless and service style is mass production by very disinterested staff. How the hell isn't this better cafe Vue at heide.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank George C
Melbourne, Australia
“Yummy”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We had a long time to evaluate cafe vue, due to an appalling Jetstar delay.
The man taking orders was pleasant and helpful, and the waitress also nice.
We had the barramundi burger with chips, and a pumpkin and feta salad. Both were delicious. A friend had the croque Madame, ingredients/flavours not my thing but looked good.
Later we had coffee, yo yo biscuits, macaroons and fruit. Only gripe was that coffee was too weak.
I liked the good and service and would go back.

• Visited April 2014
Toolamba, victoria
“Not deserving of the brand”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stopped in on our way to our gate for a snack. I had a decaf Capp and toasted sour dough and my wife had fruit toast and a latte. My cappuccino was in fact a latte and was about as strong as a cup of warmed milk (it may have, in fact, been a cup of warmed milk!). The sour dough was cut thin making it all crunch and no softness. The butter for it was bland and the whole thing just left me disappointed. My wife's fruit bread was dry and bland. Throw in a couple of bottles of water and it came to $36. What a rip off!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Keiramoo
“Need a bank loan to eat BUT food good”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

quick early breakfast before heading overseas. Nice spot but two ham and cheese croissants and two coffees for $30 is a bit rich but we understand airport concessions and their prices. Having said that coffee was great as were the croissants.

Visited December 2013